Step by Step on how to create a Product Group for a Supplier
- Open the account record for the supplier you are going to create products for.
- At the top, middle section ‘Groups where supplier’, click on the 3 dots and choose ‘New Product Groups’.
- You only need to input the name as that is a mandatory field.
- Type in the name and then click on save and close.
- You will get a notification at the bottom of the screen to show that the record was created.
- In the same Sub Grid, you will see the ‘Guinea Fowl’ that you just created.
- Click on the blue text ‘Guinea Fowl’.
- You are now in the Product Group screen.
Byte Sized Butchers
Byte Sized Butchers is our own custom built Butchers software solution for managing orders and suppliers. Our solution is packed with functionality to make your life easier and reduce your admin time.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Christmas / New year / Easter and Ad hoc orders
- Meat club (savings club)
- Supplier management
- Multiple locations, including off-site availability (if required)
- Plus lots more
If you already have Byte Sized Butchers why don’t you join our Facebook group ? If you want to find out more about the services we can offer you can also follow us / keep up to date at…. Facebook / Linked In / Blogs or sign up for our newsletter D365 Byte Sized