So, you’re thinking about working with us? To make things easier, here is a page of all the “legal bits” that you may need.
D365 Life Without Code Limited
- We trade under the names “D365 Life Without Code” and “D365 Journals and Notebooks”. The Company Registration number is 12355868.
- We are VAT registered. The VAT registration number is 339 955 547.
As a small consultancy, payment terms are very important to how we work.
- As you will appreciate if you ‘shop around’, the prices we charge are very competitive. This is because we believe in our product and would like to make it affordable to all organisations. With this in mind, we do need to be rather strict in terms of payment.
- For all Get Started packages, Support packages and Training Days, payment is required in full to confirm your order / place. Once payment is received, start dates / course places will be confirmed and you’ll be good to go.
- For our bespoke consultancy, where we will be working with you on a daily rate, we will need a deposit up front to begin. Then, we with invoice you weekly with invoices due on receipt. Payment schedules and deposits are agreed upon with you before the start of the project, and will usually be from 7 calendar days of invoice date. Work will be released on receipt of payment.
- If you are working with us via a different organisation, then the financial arrangement will be with them and they may have their own payment terms with you.
- We have various payment options available, including BACS transfer and credit cards. Full details including account and reference numbers will be stated on invoices.
- Please note, all of the prices on our website exclude VAT.
- Microsoft licences are subject to yearly review.