In this special webinar we will address the following question.
Who are your customers and would you like more business?
Do you know where your next prospective customer is working? If you did, how much easier would it be to make a sale?
Knowing this information could be very powerful and it is actually very easy to obtain this information and get it into your CRM application. Lets break it down a little more.
- Would you like to understand WHO is visiting your website, and how they got there?
- Could knowing which pages visitors have looked at help make your conversations more targeted?
- Do you want to know how you can convert these visitors to customers?
- If all this information was automatically logged in your CRM database how much time would that save you and would it make your life easier?
If you have answered yes to any of the above and you are you a B2B company then sign up to our webinar and we will help you get started.
Whats the Agenda?
This session will be broken down as follow
- SEO – How are you getting people to your website?
- Lead Forensics – What are they doing when they are there and what information can Lead Forensics provide
- Lead Forensics / Dynamics Integration – Bring the power of Lead Forensics into your CRM system, how our tool can make your life easier
- Sales – How you can use all of these tools to convert the information into a sale
When is it running
25th June 2020 @10 am
Who are the speakers?
Graham Paffett from One9Seven6, Matthew Milham from Lead Forensics and Claire Bristow and Ben Ablett from D365 Life Without Code
Why join forces for a webinar?
The reason that we have joined forces is pretty simple really. All of our organisations allow you to optimise your sales process and all our professions will help you but with us all joining forces we become a powerhouse!
Remember you can also follow us / keep up to date at…. Facebook / Linked In / Blogs or sign up for our newsletter D365 Byte Sized
You must be logged in to post a comment.