Your monthly cost includes your licences, storage, access to our monthly Byte Size Butchers training sessions (one space per user) and our Facebook hosted support group. You need at least one user per shop.
- 1 user = £68* per month.
- 2 users = £78* per month.
Reducing your monthly cost *
To reduce your monthly cost per user to £65* a month, for the first 6 months, you can submit a 6 month payment of £390*. Alternatively, you can opt to pay the full year, which reduces the amount to £60* a month, with a bulk payment of £720*.
So, to get everything up and running, there is a one off cost of £720, plus VAT, which includes the following:
- Importing templated items into the database.
- A 1 hour ‘Get Started’ training session for you / your team
- A 1 hour group training for your owners (if you are using that option)
Potential Additional Costs
The monthly price should provide you with everything you need, but, if you need to expand the functionality, you might consider the following to further enhance your system.
- Animal owner accounts £11* per person, per month.
- Additional remote help on data import / set up £30* hour.
- 1 day on site set up & training £250 (plus travel).
- 2 days on site set up & training £425 (plus travel)
- Additional Storage £30* per gig, per month (you may need this if you start uploading images and documents).
- Integrated email from £4* a month (you will need your own domain name purchased, which we can advice on).
- Microsoft Office Licence from £6* a month per user (allowing you to integrate spreadsheets / Word documents).
- Setting up Word Templates for invoices £50* an hour to build / design and implement.
*All prices shown here are NET and VAT will be added.
How long will it take?
In most cases, we can get you up and running less than 14 days after your initial payment. We will complete your database within 1 working day of receiving payment. We will provide you with the templates for your existing data, and when you have sent them back to us, we aim to complete within 2 working days. And, if you need additional help on creating your product list, we are able to provide extra support for the cost shown above.
Byte Sized Stables
If you already have Byte Sized Stables why don’t you join our Facebook group ? New technology can sometimes leave you with a few questions. Our group is set up for subscribers of Byte Sized Stables. Here you will find video guides and tutorials but more importantly, a place for you to ask questions.
It is also a place where you can discuss potential new features and expand your network.
You must be logged in to post a comment.