Microsoft Dynamics Named a Leader in Sales Force Automation by Gartner Magic Quadrant
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company providing information, advice, and tools for leaders in IT, finance, HR, customer service and support, communications, legal and compliance, marketing, sales, and supply chain functions. These leaders look to reports such as the Gartner Magic Quadrant to inform their decision making.
The Magic Quadrant reports use proprietary qualitative data analysis methods to demonstrate market trends, such as direction, maturity and participants. Gartner rates vendors upon two criteria: completenessof vision and ability to execute.
- Completeness of Vision: Reflects the vendor’s innovation, whether the vendor drives or follows the market, and if the vendor’s view of how the market will develop matches Gartner’s perspective.
- Ability to Execute: Summarizes factors such as the vendor’s financial viability, market responsiveness, product development, sales channels and customer base.
These component scores have earned Microsoft Dynamics a place in the ‘Leaders’ Quadrant. Vendors in this quadrant are described as follows:
Leaders – Vendors in the Leaders quadrant have the highest composite scores for their Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute. A vendor in the Leaders quadrant has the market share, credibility, and marketing & sales capabilities needed to drive the acceptance of new technologies. These vendors demonstrate a clear understanding of market needs, they are innovators and thought leaders, and they have well-articulated plans that customers and prospects can use when designing their infrastructures and strategies. In addition, they have a presence in the five major geographical regions, consistent financial performance, and broad platform support
Here’s what the report had to say about Microsoft Dynamics?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales is relevant to midsize, large and very large enterprise clients. It is applicable to B2B and B2C use cases, and both short- and long-cycle sales processes. Microsoft has made notable enhancements and innovations in the past year. It has improved its forecasting and pipeline inspection functions with embedded predictive capabilities, customizable guided selling insight cards and a softphone dialer. The new forecasting capabilities address a previously notable gap in the product.
- Product strategy and vision: Microsoft’s value proposition rests on a unified data model for all Dynamics products and Microsoft-related systems such as Office and LinkedIn. Notable for vendors in this market, Microsoft’s product vision focuses on helping clients build data-driven, optimized sales process with tools that span Dynamics, Office, LinkedIn and Power BI.
- Platform capabilities: Surveyed reference customers and Gartner Peer Insights reviewers praised the advantages of Microsoft’s platform for integration and rapid deployment. Gartner recognizes the quality of the platform for building custom sales processes and comprehensive customer data profiles with Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents.
- Sales execution: Microsoft sells to IT and business decision makers through a “One Microsoft” strategy and a Microsoft Catalyst program for digital transformation planning. Reference customers and Gartner Peer Insights reviewers gave Microsoft strong scores and ratings for its ability to understand buyers’ needs and respond to buyers’ questions. Microsoft is also one of the most frequently shortlisted vendors in this assessment, judging from shortlists seen by Gartner.
If Dynamics is on your shortlist then D365 Life Without Code’s mix of consultancy, development and training gives you everything you need for a successful implementation. Why not book a free consultation now, we would love to discuss how we can help you achieve your objectives.
You can also read the full Gartner Magic Quadrant report here