On-boarding and the Customer Journey
This a 4 hour course run over 4 1/2 hours. The course is aimed at organisations who have already implemented Dynamics into their system, but want to learn how they can take it to the next stage to create a customer journey.
What’s the Agenda?
The session will be broken down as follows;
- Who are your customers?
- What is an account?
- Understanding contacts
- What is account management?
- Customer status
- What would you class as an active customer?
- What would you class as an inactive customer?
- Is there a difference between active / inactive customer statuses and ‘sales status’?
- What are leads / opportunities?
- When would you create a lead?
- When would you create an opportunity?
- Where are your leads coming from?
- How do you manage a lead / opportunity?
- What stages do you go through?
- Are there different opportunities where the journey would be different?
Who are your Trainers?
When will the course be run?
What are the costs?
£350 for an online course
£700 for in house (plus travel) when Covid restrictions allow
Remember you can also follow us / keep up to date at…. Facebook / Linked In / Blogs or sign up for our newsletter D365 Byte Sized
You must be logged in to post a comment.