Getting Started with the Dynamics Sales Hub: Online
Getting started with Dynamics Sales Hub is an online course run over 4 consecutive days. Let’s get you get started with the Sales Hub.
- Do you have a lot of questions when you first open Dynamics?
- For you, is dynamics an admin chore you want to avoid?
- Do you know how you can change this from a headache to a valuable tool you can’t live without?
- Are you brand new to Dynamics?
- What do you do when you turn on the computer?
- Do you know what information you need to put into the system?
- Why would you track items from Outlook?
- Do you know the benefits of the phone / tablet app?
If any of the above sound like something you would like to know the answer to this is the course for you.
What is the Agenda?
- What is the system?
- How to navigate around.
- What is a customer life cycle?
- Account Management.
- Contact Management.
- Opportunity Management.
- *Marketing lists and Campaign Overviews.
Items with a * are an overview only (meaning that we discuss the topics but there is no learning component on them in this course).
Who should attend the Dynamics Sales Hub training?
This course is designed for people who either want to get started with Dynamics, or have it but are not sure on what they can do with it.
The session is run using the out of the box sales hub on unified interface, and is designed to give you the confidence to work on your own application.
More About Training
At D365 Life without code we believe in training. If you are confidant and competent with the application you use, then you will get more from it. Although Dynamics can be built in a very user-friendly manner, clicking buttons is only a fraction of understanding the application. We deliver different courses and have books to help users bridge this gap. Have a look on our events page to find out more. To complement our course and to provide an alternative way of learning, you can also purchase our books!