Getting started with the dynamics sales hub (out of hours) – September
Getting started with Dynamics Sales Professional is 4 session online course. The main aim is to help you get started with the Sales Hub.
- Do you have a lot of questions when you first open Dynamics?
- For you is dynamics an admin chore you want to avoid?
- Do you know how you can change this from a headache to valuable tool you cant live without?
- Are you brand new to Dynamics?
- What do you do when you turn on the computer?
- Do you know what information you need to put into the system?
- Why would you track items from outlook?
- Do you know the benefits of the phone / tablet app?
If any of the above sound like something you would like to know the answer to this is the course for you.
What is the Agenda
- What is the system
- How navigate around
- What is a customer life cycle
- Account Management
- Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
- *Marketing list and Campaigns Overview
Items with a * are an over view only in that we discuss them but there is no learning component in this course
Who should Attend?
This course is designed for people who want to get started with Dynamics or have it but are not sure on what they can actually do.
The session is run using the out of the box sales hub on unified interface and designed to give you the confidence to work on your own application.
Is this Live
Yes this is a live session with a live instructor
What happens if I can't do all the dates
Is you are unable to attend all of the dates you will unfortunately miss the content of that day. There are no recording and we can not move you onto a different session.